Spring is upon us! We might be suffering through this crazy hot/cold Mississippi weather right now, but spring is right around the corner. And with spring arriving so soon, it’s time to clean out, refresh, and redecorate! We have been searching Pinterest for some DIY wreath inspiration and these are our top wreaths that give us all the spring feels.
- Felt Flower Hoop Wreath: We found this hoop wreath while searching Pinterest for felt flower tutorials. We love how this DIY(er) incorporated the felt flowers on a hoop wreath.
- Tulip Box: When you think spring, you think tulips! We love the idea of using a can or box to display tulips upright, then simply add a bow or ribbon for hanging
- Spring Floral Wreath: Another hoop wreath for the win! This beautiful DIY did not disappoint. We love how this blogger paired succulents and roses together.
- Spring Bike Wheel: This wreath is our favorite by far. It might be a little harder to create, but we will definitely be keeping an eye out for old bike wheels at the flea market.
- Wire Eucalyptus Wreath: Sometimes all you need is a little greenery. This wreath is simply, yet so eye catching.
There were so many beautiful wreaths on Pinterest and it was so hard to choose, but these were our top five favortie wreaths this spring. Make sure to let us know which wreath is your favorite. We might just have to host a spring wreath DIY class.
Check out all of our DIY classes here + come create with us.